-->
   Hot Bikini       Celeb Picture       Hot Celeb Picture       Celebrity Lingerie       Hot babes

Aug 7, 2007

Hilary Duff in Maxim Magazine

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

I think I have a crush on Hilary Duff, I know I’ve said it before about Penelope Cruz but that’s love, this is just a crush. A take her to the movies kinda crush and not a cheap night movie. A full price one so she knows I’m serious. I might even introduce her to my friends…… Hmmmm maybe not that’s kind of a big step in our relationship.



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




   Hot Bikini       Celeb Picture       Hot Celeb Picture       Celebrity Lingerie       Hot babes
celeb babes                                                                          hot celeb pict
Celebrity Picture - Hot Celebrity -          Celebrity Wallpaper Celebrity Babes - Celebrity Photo